Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decorated Doll House

My kiddos absolute favorite toy to play with during the month of December is our doll house.  I put out a box of decorations (a little tree, wreaths, garland, plastic candy canes and so on) that I buy at Target after Christmas (or at the Dollar Store) and ticky tac and let them go wild.  Both the boys and girls LOVE decorating and redecorating the house.  I also give them little gingerbread ornaments and the gingerbread boy and girl finger puppets that I made. What fun it is to watch the creative adventures of the gingerbread family.

2 comments:

  1. I love that! That would have been a huge hit with me as a little girl. I also think your ornaments are so sweet.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our argument made here.
    Feel free to surf my web blog ... spot forex trading

    ReplyDelete